Promac Heavy Duty Skid Steer (HSM 60) Details
|Motor size (cc)||107cc Standard|
|Motor type||Bent axis piston with Variable displacement|
|Flow pressure (PSI)||Up to 4,000 PSI|
|Tooling type||Dual blades and carbides|
|Flow min (GPM)||35 GPM|
- Land clearing
- Forest fire prevention
Development and maintenance for:
- Transmission lines
- Heavy-duty, low profile frame design incorporates high-strength steel, full-strength welds, and smooth lines for durability, visibility, and no material hang up.
- Easily replaceable parts ensure longevity and low cost of ownership.
- Powerful and efficient variable torque piston motor.
- Equipped with Promac’s proven next generation Chip Production Rotor (CPR) that offers 60” of cutting width at just 2,500 lbs.
- Suitable for a high-flow skid steer.
Class-leading quality for serious mulching
- Our highest quality, contractor-rated mulcher designed to outperform and last longer than anything else on the market.
- Equipped with Promac’s next generation CPR drum and tooling design that keeps production rolling while creating a consistent mulch in a single pass.
- 107cc Variable Torque bent axis piston motor is standard. Expect spool up speeds as fast as 6 seconds.
- Suitable for high flow compact track loaders ranging from 85–120 hp with 35–45 gpm at up to 4000 psi.
Robust construction and materials
- Fully welded, 100 ksi high strength steel frame.
- Steel boxed ends for additional rigidity, resulting in longer bearing life and lower
Designed for longevity and low maintenance cost
- Replaceable wear liner made of AR400 plate can be replaced in only 30 minutes without removing any other components.
- Replaceable, bolt-on skid shoes made of 1⁄2” AR400 wear plate.
- Replaceable, bolt-in rear anvil made of AR400 segmented into 12” sections for selective replacement.
Listening to our customers’ suggestions:
- Flat profile leading edge of our skid shoes enable 1” of ground contact with minimal tilt, limiting material from ejecting under the machine during back dragging.
- Dust seals include wire cutters to prevent wire from winding onto the drum shaft and damaging the bearing seals.
Safety is our priority
- Material Discharge Control keeps material trajectory within 5’ of the front of the machine when operating level, compared to 20–50’ on other open face machines. Frame design and tooling system results in minimal rear discharge of material
- Available Promac Drum Brake System solves the problem of ineffective brakes experienced by other manufacturers. The HSM 60 drum comes to a full stop in about 20 seconds without interfering with mulching.